I am so pleased to be starting a meet the provider interview set. I love how many amazing providers are in our area, and I love sharing them with you.
To start us off, Dr. Kim, graciously agreed to be interviewed and give us a peek into her life and work. We are so grateful for her and the work she does with patients and families at UCHealth in Longmont.
Here is my interview with her:
What is your favorite thing about your job?
– “My favorite thing is seeing the smile on a mom’s face when she meets her new baby.”
If you could tell all your patients one thing, what would it be?
– “You’ll have your own story to tell. It won’t be the story you wrote, it will be even better!”
What do you like to do for fun or in your free time?
– “I love to cook, knit/crochet, yoga, play with my kids or “hang out” as they’re getting older, and do all things mindful”
Where is your favorite place to visit or vacation?
– “Lake MacIntosh; Picnic at Buckingham Park”
What do you think is the most special or amazing thing about working in Boulder county?
– “New young families are moving here all the time; the positive energy is attractive and although we have so much to offer, new programs and options are always in the making”
Thank you Dr. Kim for sharing a part of your story with us. Dr. Kim has helped deliver hundreds of babies, and worked with so many families in the Boulder County Area. We are so thankful for her work in our community. She is now delivering at the NEW and beautiful Longs Peak Hospital in Longmont, CO and works with an amazing teams of doctors and nurses there. Thank you Dr. Kim!